Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Joy! Joy! Joy!

Joy! Joy! Joy!

Every area of my kitchen, every nook and cranny, every cabinet is now organized and clutter free except the pantry! That's right! Even the "Tupperware cabinet" and "pots and pans" cabinet are both neat as a pin and organized. You can now open them without being attacked by various lids and bowls flying out at you, attacking your feet! Now when you open the cupboards your eyes are no longer assaulted by disorder and haphazard stacking!

That last bastion of disorder in the kitchen now taunts me to tackle it. I have set aside 2 hours this afternoon to put it into "apple pie order." My Nutrisystem food arrives later in the week so it is a good time for me to organize and declutter the pantry. Armed with a few dollars, I plan to venture out to Walmart or Dollar General this morning and purchase a few more organizers. Time to get that NS food out of cardboard boxes and into something a little more attractive and practical.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are doing that! Steven made me buy several large storage containers so I could get more organized. I think he was tired of hearing me yack about having to move junk from room to room.

    ReplyDelete