Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ghost of Christmas Past


I am quite bad at photshopping. I need my youngest to fix these for me, but she is not here.

Here is Jonathan in his Christmas outfit at Church. Notice how he stepped down from the riser, not wanting to be so close to the 2 girls?



Here is Andrea at 5 in a church Christmas performance. Yes, she was still a prim and proper lady even then. Notice how she is the only one holding her "candle" correctly? I was going through the piano bench the other day and found a copy of her first piano recital piece,"Joy to the World," from when she was about 10.



Four of the 5 kids one Christmas. Look at Andrea's smile, then go to her weblog and look at her picture of Vivian in her Christmas decorating blog. Vivi had an "Andrea smile," which is so unusual for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment