Friday, December 12, 2008

Southern Delights

I need only open my mouth and anyone who can hear me knows I am Southern!

So I decided to make my blog about things which delight me...hence the name Southern Delights.

Yesterday it was the snowfall here in New Orleans...a rare delight for sure! I hate the early onset of night in the winter, but I love the cold weather. I love snuggly things and being able to wear scarves, hats, and gloves. Another treat I love is being able to have a nice roaring fire. The first year we owned our home, it was a warm December where we had to run the air conditioning. I cranked it as high as my husband would let me, just so I could enjoy a nice fire and a pot of hot cocoa. I know he just shook his head at me in disbelief, but I was happy!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blogging world! I'm looking forward to reading your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete