Monday, December 15, 2008

Southern Comfort (not the whiskey!)

He's my comfort when I'm lonely.
He's my shelter from the storm.
He's my manna when I'm hungry.
In the cold, He keeps me warm.

For the past couple days, I have been singing this little tune (under my breath since my family tells me to be quiet if I sing aloud!) I have just been caught up enjoying the amazing "I am-ness" of Jehovah!

He is my Savior, my Provider, my Healer, my Helper, my Friend, my Everything!

What do you need Him to be for you today? Ask Him. His answer is always "I Am!" Wrap yourself up in Him. You are the present He likes to give Himself!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting on my blog! It is such an encouragement to see moms who have "been there, done that". After reading a few of your posts it seems our thoughts are very similar.

    I look forward to reading more about you!

    Ashley

    ReplyDelete